We use necessary cookies to ensure our website works properly and provide essential functionalities and security features. These cookies do not collect any personal information and are always enabled. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our use of these cookies.
To enhance user experience, we use performance and analytical cookies to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of our website. Performance cookies help us deliver better user experiences by tracking metrics such as load times and response times. Analytical cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information on metrics like the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, and more.
Start your day by connecting to your heart, body, and mind through yoga and pranayama (breath work). The style of class is mindful, alignment-based, energy building and restorative.
Terms & Conditions
– Paid workshop costs will be added to your final bill at the check out. You will be charged unless we receive 24 hours notice for cancellation
– To cancel, please email email@example.com with at least 24 hours notice to avoid charges – For bookings over 4 participants please email firstname.lastname@example.org – Workshops with less than 2 participants will be canceled.
– At peak time workshops can be oversubscribed, but we will always do our best to ensure that everybody is able to take part in one of our experiences.
– If you do not arrive before the start time of a workshop, your spot will be offered to someone on the waitlist
– If you are on the wait-list for a workshop please feel free to show up in case of last minute cancellations, otherwise we will email you if a place becomes available
– All food workshops must be booked before 8 pm on the previous day – Truffle experience activities and wine tastings must be booked 24 hours in advance
– This schedule is subject to change by Villa Lena management
– Children under 10 participating in workshops must be accompanied by an adult. Villa Lena is fully released from any responsibility for children.
– Attendees voluntarily participate into the Villa Lena program and acknowledge that the full responsibility for any risk or loss, property damage or any personal injury that may be sustained is not the responsibility of the Villa Lena.
Step into Villa Lena’s captivating 2024 season, where each moment is a brushstroke in a timeless tale. Secure your Tuscan holiday now with our exclusive Early Bird Offer – a 10% discount that invites you to become a cherished character in our opening chapter. Join us in crafting unforgettable memories amidst the artistry of nature and the elegance of Villa Lena. Book now and be part of the magic.