INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Villa Lena Società Agricola srl
Via Toiano 25 – 56036
Palaia (PI) Italy
Subsequently, the Data Controller, as data controller, informs you that pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), that your data will be processed in the following ways and purposes:
- Object of the treatment. The owner treats your personal data (as well as any contact details of the contact person within your organization that you spontaneously communicated to us for the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations) and the contractual accounting data relating to the contractual relationship with us established and / or establishing and not belonging to the particular categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR (also called sensitive data, or personal data revealing the racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, genetic data, biometric data on health, sex life or sexual orientation) is data relating to criminal convictions and crimes under Article 10 of the GDPR.
For the sole purpose of ensuring the use of the services offered, according to a level of comfort and reception that is as close as possible to the needs and preferences expressed by each one, it will be necessary to collect data relating to ethnicity, health and religion, notwithstanding as described above regarding Article 9 of the GDPR.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Your personal data are processed without your express consent (art.24 letter a b) c) privacy code and art. 6 lett. b) e) GDPR) for the following purposes:
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
- Fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the authorities;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent activity or abuse; exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- Execution of the activities necessary to allow the registration and participation of guests at the indicated event.
- Sending communications and information regarding the indicated event (eg organizational aspects, documentation of the activities carried out, information material, processing of specific requests forwarded by the interested party.
- Sending communications and information relating to the planning and execution of events presented by the Owner, also in collaboration and partnership with third parties.
- Dissemination of audio video recordings and photographic images made during the indicated event, also in collaboration and partnership with third parties, both for informational and informative purposes.
We inform you that if you are already a customer of ours, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you have already received, subject to your disagreement (art.130 c.4 privacy code). The legal basis of the processing is therefore the legal and contractual obligations.
Through your consent, expressed through the communication of data and the acceptance and approval of the content of this information disclosed and made available in the relevant session of the Villa Lena Società Agricola srl website, you authorize the Owner to promote its products through newsletter campaigns and other marketing methods, invitations to trade fair and / or corporate promotional events.
- Processing methods. The processing of your data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 No. 2 GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated processes.
- Duration. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship, unless otherwise required by law.
- Data communication. Without your consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies. Judicial authorities as well as all other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes.Your personal data will be accessible to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller specifically authorized by the owner, as well as the co-responsible parties authorized to treat.Personal data may be transmitted to the subjects whose communication is required by law, regulation, Community legislation, as well as for the performance of contractual obligations.Your data will not be disseminated nor is there any intention on the part of the Data Controller to transfer the data to a third country or to an international organization.
- Rights. You have the right to access at any time the data concerning you (art.15 GDPR) and which are in our possession by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, as you are entitled, in the presence of the legal requirements, to request the correction of data inaccurate (art.16 GDPR), or the cancellation of the same (art. 17 GDPR) or the limitation of the treatment (art.18 GDPR) or to oppose to their treatment (art. 20 GDPR) in addition to the right of data portability ( art.19 GDPR), without prejudice to legal and contractual obligations, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond. The provision of your data for the purposes indicated above is mandatory as it is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of contractual and / or legal obligations. Failure to communicate data therefore makes it impossible to fulfill these obligations.
- There are no automated decision-making processes or profiling.