Terms & Conditions
– Paid workshop costs will be added to your final bill at the check out. You will be charged unless we receive 24 hours notice for cancellation
– To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours notice to avoid charges
– For bookings over 4 participants please email email@example.com
– Workshops with less than 2 participants will be canceled.
– At peak time workshops can be oversubscribed, but we will always do our best to ensure that everybody is able to take part in one of our experiences.
– If you do not arrive before the start time of a workshop, your spot will be offered to someone on the waitlist
– If you are on the wait-list for a workshop please feel free to show up in case of last minute cancellations, otherwise we will email you if a place becomes available
– All food workshops must be booked before 8 pm on the previous day
– Truffle experience activities and wine tastings must be booked 24 hours in advance
– This schedule is subject to change by Villa Lena management
– Kids workshops are suitable for children from age 4 who always need to be accompanied by parent/carer. Villa Lena is fully released from any responsibility for the children.
– Attendees voluntarily participate into the Villa Lena program and acknowledge that the full responsibility for any risk or loss, property damage or any personal injury that may be sustained is not the responsibility of the Villa Lena.